UnequivocalUnequivocal

Main News Games Reviews Stats

Doom Forge Doom Forge

1 Star for graphics. Was intrigued at first, but quickly lost interest. Not even sure how mass battles work but if it's just like those 2v1 but with more people then no thank you. Imo, could be more fun if there wasn't such a heavy grind to just get loot. Blew a few thousand silver to open up the apprentice crafting only to find I can't craft anything. If pure pvp/arena/repetitive grinding is your thing, then I would recommend it. Unfortunately, it's not for me.

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

I don't understand why every single attack has to shake the screen. I don't know about the other players but that's rather annoying and hurts my eyes. I quit shortly after beating the first mini-boss as that was all my eyes could tolerate. Because of that, I'm giving it only 1 star.

moonlight babys lullaby moonlight babys lullaby

Average

I think this lullaby has potential but what I found annoying was that the audio was way too low I could barely hear it clearly with my volume turned maxed on my laptop...maybe you could increase the volume and make the audio more clear so I can hear the tune and beats better?

-EQ